pspp-dev

RE: tell us about what you'd like to do for PSPP

From: Ronald Szoc, PhD
Subject: RE: tell us about what you'd like to do for PSPP
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:28:49 -0500

Ben--

I also forgot to mention that I am familiar with database systems (ISAMs,
VSAM, all the old IBM types such as PDS, Regional, etc), as well as dBase,
MS Access, and SQL Server 2000, and have written database multi-user systems
containing tens of millions of records on a PC / Novell Netware platform,
with sub-second response time for record retrieval.... If that helps...

Ron