pspp-dev

Re: plot.h

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: plot.h
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:24:10 -0800

>      John, have you considered compiling in plotting support only if
>      libplot is available?
>
> Yes. I should do that ( see my earlier comments re: Cygwin).  Also if
> we're not going to be able to integrate the charts with the output
> very soon, then at least I should make charts fail a little more
> gracefully.  Currently it'll just crash if there's no X display upon
> which to render them.

There's essentially no chance I'll have time to do the
integration soon.  If you want to take a shot at it yourself, you
are welcome.  Otherwise, you can try to "fail a little more
gracefully" and file a bug report to remind me that it needs to
be done (I had completely forgotten).
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden