pspp-dev

Re: bug report email address on web site

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: bug report email address on web site
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 16:20:17 -0800

"P.C.J.G. Brunier" <address@hidden> writes:

> In my first todo list Ben asked for:
> * Point to address@hidden and address@hidden, instead of to
>    address@hidden
>
> I can remove the bug link without any problem. So normally bugreports
> are accepted through pspp-dev? bug-gnu-pspp is pure for maintainer use?

Could we keep it in there, but write it as something like
"bug-gnu-pspp <at> gnu.org"?  That might help to reduce spam, but
still keep it as a useful address for submitting bug reports.

We do want bug reports submitted at that address.
--
"Whoever you are -- SGI, SCO, HP, or even Microsoft -- most of the
 smart people on the planet work somewhere else."