pspp-dev

Re: failing to compile pspp from cvs: problems with autoconf

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: failing to compile pspp from cvs: problems with autoconf
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:17:13 +0800

Follow the instructions in  README.developer

Also be aware that you need to use up to date tools.
It's known to work with Autoconf 2.58, Automake 1.7, Gettext  0.12.1.

Debian sarge provides all these, but you might find that
/usr/bin/auto{make,conf} has been symbolic linked to an older version,
so be careful.

J'