pspp-dev

Re: PSPP 0.4.0 release candidate 1 available

From: leo
Subject: Re: PSPP 0.4.0 release candidate 1 available
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:26:33 +0200

With SuSE 9.3 I have problem when I close PSPP. The program crashes always.
I don't know the exact reason but crashes only the last opened window (PSPP
window).
For this problem I have to let more than one PSPP opened.
Another question: what about my proposal to build RPM packages for this
relase, it's ok?

Kernel 2.6.11
SuSE 9.3
KDE 3.4.1