pspp-dev

Re: pspp rc4 on Mac: pfm-write errors

From: Marshall DeBerry
Subject: Re: pspp rc4 on Mac: pfm-write errors
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:12:14 -0400 (EDT)

Doing the (long double) didn't produce any of the "initializer element"
worning messages this time.  I agree it would be very useful to find out
what is causing that--please send any other test code you can think of
 to try out, and I'll poke around as well  I've sent the code snip from
the the base 30 routine to Apple along with the messages it produced.
Perhaps its already been identified as a problem.

Marshall