pspp-dev

RE: running PSPP from a Windows environment

From: Marshall DeBerry
Subject: RE: running PSPP from a Windows environment
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:10:40 -0400

You could set up a Linux partition as part of your Windows hard drive, and
then mount the Windows part of the drive to access your data using pspp
which would run on the Linux.  Also, have you looked at Codeweaver's
Crossover Office software (http://www.codeweavers.com), which allows a Linux
user to run a variety of Windows applications under Linux.

Marshall