pspp-dev

pspp 4.0

From: James R. Van Zandt
Subject: pspp 4.0
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:57:24 -0400

Ben -

I'm finally getting around to updating the Debian pspp package to the
new version, and have a couple of automake suggestions:

The tarball includes examples/CVS, which generates a lintian
complaint.  Apparently this command in Makefile.am is a bit too
aggressive:

    dist-hook:
        cp -rp $(top_srcdir)/examples $(distdir)

In doc/, "make html" fails unless it's preceded by a generic "make",
since "ni.texi" is missing.  I suggest you add this to
doc/Makefile.am:

    $(HTML_DEPS): ni.texi

I've just uploaded the package.  Let me know if you see anything there
you'd like changed.

                  - Jim Van Zandt