pspp-dev

vacation Dec. 24 to Jan. 1

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: vacation Dec. 24 to Jan. 1
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:24:49 -0800

[I sent a similar message a few minutes ago, but it partially
bounced due to me screwing up a header.  I don't know whether it
made it to pspp-dev, so I am re-sending with more information.]

I'm going on vacation from approximately Dec. 24 until Jan. 1.  I
may be able to occasionally respond to email during that time,
but I probably won't get anything actually done.

I'm planning to implement the file handle-based "multiple active
files" idea I discussed with Jason the last week or so, but I
won't get to it until after the first.  Sorry--I wanted to work
on it, but the RSI in my right wrist is getting to me lately.

--
"Because computer source code is an expressive means for the exchange
 of information and ideas about computer programming, we hold that it