pspp-dev

Re: File Structure Reorganisation Iteration 2

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: File Structure Reorganisation Iteration 2
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:24:44 -0800

Here's my next stab:
        http://footstool.stanford.edu/~blp/feb8-1.patch
        http://footstool.stanford.edu/~blp/feb8-1.tar.gz

It's a much bigger change than I expected, mainly because getting
rid of fatal errors required adding code to propagate errors back
to the command prompt level.  I'd suggest trying to work from the
.tar.gz instead of the .patch, because I'm worried that some
changes might have accidentally been left out of the patch.

I included complete ChangeLog entries, which includes ChangeLog
entries for the other reorg changes I passed along before.

Still to do: eliminating the dependency of the error routines on
the output drivers.

I don't think I'll get much time to work on PSPP this week.  An
hour or two per day I'd guess.  I'm behind on my research work,
so I need to focus on that.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden