pspp-dev

Re: bar chart code?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: bar chart code?
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:31:25 +0800

On Sun, Jun 25, 2006 at 05:07:49PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     What is the state of the bar chart code, in
     src/output/charts/barchart.c?  I am a little puzzled by it,
     because it seems to hard-code the data and the legend that it
     plots.

"Incomplete" I should imagine.   There's nothing which uses it at the
moment, so it seems that it never got past the proof of concept stage.
I seem to remember that I was in two minds whether to have a seperate
module for it, since it bears a lot of similarities to the histogram chart.

     (I am asking because I am looking at adding bar chart support to
     FREQUENCIES, which it should have for completeness.)

Let me know what you think the most suitable API would be, and I'll
fix it up.  Alternatively, you might want to do that yourself.  I'm
happy either way.

J'
--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3