pspp-dev

linked list library

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: linked list library
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 21:23:18 -0700

I added a patch containing a linked list implementation that I
would like to check in to libpspp.  I'd appreciate some review,
if you guys have time:
http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=5216

By the way, I've decided that it's time to start getting code
reviews of nontrivial changes to PSPP, as is done in some other
GNU projects (not to mention commercial development), so that's
why I'm posting these patches.

--
Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)