pspp-dev

Re: next release criteria

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: next release criteria
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 14:21:53 -0400

On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 09:07:39PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> I know that we started a discussion of criteria for the next
> release.  I stated a couple of things myself, but I don't think I
> ever saw any replies.  What would others like to see in the next
> release?

A limited GLM procedure that allows users to study interactions among
variables would be good. GLM likely would be one of the most widely
useful statistical procedures. I was planning to start working on it
after finishing the ARMA time-series routines, but I could start
working on it sooner.

-Jason