pspp-dev

Re: status update

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: status update
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 06:28:31 +0800

... and here's mine:

I've been doing nothing at all psppwise.

I also have a conference paper to write.  After which, I think I shall
look at implementing the casereader_clone function (which should be
easier now that the casefiles have been re-organised), and I shall
probably implement RANK, and maybe look at NPAR too.

J'