pspp-dev

Re: [bug #15690] Refactor /MISSING subcommands.

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: [bug #15690] Refactor /MISSING subcommands.
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 06:43:45 +0800

It sounds like your idea is essentially the same as mine.  In your
approach the predicate function takes more variables, whereas mine
relies on static data.  Avoiding static data is of course a good
thing.  The price however would be complicating the user interface of
the casereader_get_reader function, since all the variables etc would
have to be passed into it.  A compromise would be to have a single
void *aux parameter, but that too is not without its disadvantages.

J'