pspp-dev

Re: minmax.h

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: minmax.h
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:06:55 -0800

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> gnulib was supposed to include minmax.h in gl, right?

That's right.  It looks like minmax is missing from the list of
modules in Smake.  Try adding it and re-running "make -f Smake".
If that fixes the problem, please check in the fix to Smake.

By the way, I'm hunkered down in "urgent paper deadline" mode
until March 18, which is why I've been quiet on the mailing list.
--
Ben Pfaff
address@hidden