pspp-dev

"Tasks" section on Savannah?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: "Tasks" section on Savannah?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:23:52 -0700

I looked over what we have under Tasks on Savannah tonight.  I'm
not sure I see the value.  Should we refile these as wishlist
bugs instead?

As a measure of how neglected the Tasks list is, tasks #5743 and
#5745 have arguably been completed, but they have not been marked
done, nor has progress even been noted in their comments.

--
"I've given vodka years and years of oral pleasure, and it's done the
 same for me.  And neither of us has really taken any steps to take the