pspp-dev

Re: hi, newbie coming

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: hi, newbie coming
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:30:26 -0700

"Laurent Valdes" <address@hidden> writes:

> I just saw the PSPP project on gnu.org, and I would like to contribute.
> I know statistics: R, SAS, an SPSS.

Hi Laurent.  Pleased to meet you.

What kinds of skills do you have?  If you are a programmer or a
GUI designer, I'm sure we could make use of your skills.  If you
would like to work on the PSPP documentation, or translate the
PSPP interface from English to another language, that would be
useful also.  Otherwise, how would you like to help?
--
Ben Pfaff
address@hidden