pspp-dev

[patch #6262] Start of developer's manual; cleanups

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: [patch #6262] Start of developer's manual; cleanups
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 06:08:02 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, patch #6262 (project pspp):

>1. In the dvi version, the references to the user manual sections
>don't seem to get resolved properly.

I hadn't even tried formatting it as DVI or PDF.  Thanks, I fixed this and
some other damage besides (e.g. the title pages looked bad).

>2. It might be a good idea to put the developer manual sections in
>a seperate directory.

OK, good idea.  I moved most of the files in the developer manual to doc/dev.
 I left pspp-dev.texi in doc, because this allows links between the two
manuals to function before the manuals are installed (otherwise, Info readers
only look in the same directory).

Here's an updated patch.  Any further comments?  Do you like the idea of
making this part of the release, even if it is not significantly expanded?

>3. There seems to be some damage here:

Those are fragments of writing that I didn't finish.  Removed.

(file #14353)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: developers-guide-start-3.patch Size:320 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6262>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/