pspp-dev

Algorithm Manual

From: Mogotsi I C Mr, Acc & Fin
Subject: Algorithm Manual
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:17:48 +0200

I am interested in joining the PSPP development effort. I was hoping somebody might point me in the general direction of literature that provides the specific statistical algorithms implemented in the famous package that we are trying to mimic (if I may put it that way!). In particular, I am interested in the Factor Analysis and Regression Analysis algorithms because they would not be too unrelated to what I am currently working on.

Thanks in advance,

Isaac

Isaac Mogotsi

Lecturer in Information Systems

Dept of Accounting & Finance

University of Botswana

Private Bag 00701; Block 245 Room 233

Gaborone, BOTSWANA

Tel: (267) 355-5225; Fax (267)318-5108

Email: address@hidden ; address@hidden;

“Persevere - even when failure is staring you

in the eye.  [And] always strive for excellence!”
Sir Samuel Esson Jonah, KBE, OSG