pspp-dev

cross-compiling

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: cross-compiling
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:28:43 -0300

Hello all,

I'm trying to cross-compile pspp to run on windows, but i'm having some trouble.
I've instaled mingw on my ubuntu, and then compile from source
iconv,zlib and gsl
with these arguments on configure:
--prefix=/usr/local/i586-mingw32msvc/ --host=i586-mingw32msvc
All of those work like a charm, and then I've tried to compile pspp,
with the minimal requisites
(--without-gui --without-libpq --without-libncurses
--without-libplot), but it keep telling me that i dont
have zlib neither libgsl. What im doing wrong? Look at the errors of configure:

configure: WARNING: The following optional prerequisites are not installed.
You may wish to install them to obtain additional functionality:
        zlib
        zlib
        libreadline (which may itself require libncurses or libtermcap)
configure: error: The following required prerequisites are not installed.
You must install them before PSPP can be built:
        libgslcblas
        libgsl (version 1.4 or later)

Thanks,

Michel