pspp-dev

Re: Crash in Data/Weights

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Crash in Data/Weights
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 20:48:42 -0700

Matej Cepl <address@hidden> writes:

> When http://www.abacon.com/fox/s6720p2.sav is opened with psppire
> 0.6.1 then just touching Data/Weight menu item leads to this
>   crash for me on x86_64 Fedora 10 with distribution package (of
> which I am a maintainer). ANy ideas, what's wrong?

I wasn't able to reproduce this problem with what's on the
"pre0.6.2" branch (on x86).  Is this still a problem in
0.6.2-pre5?

I noticed that John followed up saying that it was probably
related to "your previous problem" and you agreed, but I've lost
the context so much over time that I don't know what the previous
problem was.
--
"To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
 feature-poor toys."