pspp-dev

Re: Covariance Matrix

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: Covariance Matrix
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:10:58 -0400

Given that I like solution b, how should we proceed?  Do you want to
erase most or all of covariance-matrix.c?  Should I do it, or avoid
it?

Either way is OK with me. I think one of the first thing to do is
get rid of any hashing business. No more interactions, too.

I ask because I was the one who wrote all the crap in
covariance-matrix.c in the first place, so on one hand, I kind of feel
responsible, but on the other, writing crap doesn't exactly enhance
one's confidence or motivation.