pspp-dev

Re: Problem with PSPP on ubuntu 9.10 64bits

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Problem with PSPP on ubuntu 9.10 64bits
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:48:25 +0800

It's possible that this is a result of a problem converting from .glade to .ui
Currently we're using an imported script lib/gtk-contrib/gtk-builder-convert
from a previous Gtk+ release.  Perhaps the time is right to update it.

Eventually, I want to get rid of .glade files completely, but I'm not sure how
far Glade-3 has got with direct reading-writing of .ui files.

Michael: perhaps you could experiment with updating gtk-builder-convert ?

J'