pspp-dev

merged "output" into "master"

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: merged "output" into "master"
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 20:42:35 -0800

Tonight, I decided that the "output" branch seemed to be good
enough to merge into "master", so I did.

I think that this is a useful advance in PSPP output formatting.
There is still much, much more that can be done, but it is a lot
nicer now than it was.
--
"Term, holidays, term, holidays, till we leave school,
 and then work, work, work till we die."