pspp-dev

cross compiling PSPP again

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: cross compiling PSPP again
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:03:18 +0100

Hi

I succeeded in  cross compiling the 2010-02-12 master version for MSWindows.
Known issues:
- the executable starts a dosbox first and keeps this open
- the translations are wrong
I didn't test it further.

I updated the Wiki to the latest findings.

As there are reports that a cross compiled version might be instable I
wonder if people want to test these binaries
- for there stability on different MSWindows versions
- if it runs on Windows-7
- offcourse if the program itself is correct. (It is just a
preliminary build of the source)

If necessary I could provide a zip file with the  files needed. An
installation is not needed for tests.

Have fun