pspp-dev

Re: font sizes

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: font sizes
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:06:16 +0000

There are a number of things which still confuse (and therefore worry) me about
the whole font size issue.

However, I think this patch is an improvement over what is currently in the
respository.  So I suggest that we check it in and discuss it later.

J'

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 05:01:38PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     > The function pango_cairo_create_context doesn't exist on the pango
     > version shipped with debian lenny.
     >
     > I had to change it to :
     >
     >   PangoFontMap *fm = pango_cairo_font_map_get_default ();
     >   PangoContext *context = pango_cairo_font_map_create_context
(PANGO_CAIRO_FONT_MAP (fm));

     > Also, I suggest this is taken out of the for() loop.

     Thanks.  I'm appending a full diff against "master" with these changes.

     > Shouldn't we also unref context ?

     I've now done that too.  (I actually had thought of this before,
     but I couldn't find a pango_context_unref().  I hadn't realized
     that PangoContext was a GObject.)

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3