pspp-dev

Re: problem with non-ascii on variable views

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: problem with non-ascii on variable views
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 14:10:27 -0700

Michel Boaventura <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm having problem with non ascii chars on pspp on windows. Look at
> the image attached.
>
> On the gui and output, everything is normal.

Thank you for the report.

Is there any chance that you could provide a small .sav file and
syntax file that show the problem, with permission to
redistribute them?  I would like to start adding PSPP tests that
try to make sure that non-ASCII character sets work, and having a
few tests is a good start.

Ideally you would file these as attachments to a new bug in the
Savannah bug tracker, so that it doesn't get lost.

Thanks,

Ben.
--
Ben Pfaff