pspp-dev

Re: want to write a perl module for Statistics of pspp

From: Duane Currie
Subject: Re: want to write a perl module for Statistics of pspp
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:25:00 -0300

I'm unsure about API docs.  I agree it would be more efficient,
for sure.  But whether or not the C library is the safest thing
to use (or at least reasonably easy to maintain) is an entirely
different issue.

The PSPP syntax is formalized, but I don't know if the API
itself is - that might be why they're doing the PSPP syntax.

Anyone else with more light to shed on that part?