pspp-dev

Re: Re: Build numbers

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: Build numbers
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:55:19 +0200

  Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:01:17 -0700
From: Ben Pfaff
[...]

John Darrington writes:

> Is there a way we can resolve the build numbers which are being
> quoted by windows users (eg: 0.7.5-g805e7e) into git commits ?

The part after the "g" (which stands for Git) is the commit
number.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org

At pspp.awardspace.com at the bottom is a list with the versions I made. This gives a link between the build number and the date of generation. This is the date the binary is generated AND the date the tarball was generated.

Have fun