pspp-dev

Fw: New Test Addition To Autotest

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Fw: New Test Addition To Autotest
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 07:34:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

With regards to copyrights, I would imagine that since the website is designed for people to download the data that having it sit on your local computer would not be an issue.

Sorry, had an unforeseen issue with regards to dynamic allocation, and so am reworking things a bit, and should be done shortly.

The file can be used as either a psuedo preinstallation file to generate all *at files with nist data in it before make check, or to generate temporary *at files during make check but then you would need to be connected to the internet.

Regards,

Selma