pspp-dev

Re: pspp-dev Digest, Vol 97, Issue 3

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: pspp-dev Digest, Vol 97, Issue 3
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 06:30:53 +0000

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 07:42:23PM -0800, Selma Leathem wrote:

   Sorry, got a little side tracked during the holidays. I've been writing the
   document in word?with place holder images inserted into the document to
   serve as a mock up. I utlimately plan on copying the documents?into the GNU
   document generator so I'll send you a copy within the next few days to get
   second opinions on the text and images?ect... before I take the next step.
   There?is an example?with images for each statistics function and other
   functionality in the GUI. That also means a lot of example data for the

See my post of 4 Jan, in which I included a tarball of screenshots for
every such image.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3