pspp-dev

Re: Finished GUI Help

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Finished GUI Help
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:40:09 +0000

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 08:02:20PM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     Selma Leathem <address@hidden> writes:

     > I???ve attached the help file mock up to this email. It is in two word
     > documents, and off-hand I apologize if it is hard to follow as I did not
use
     > different size headers ect.. since it will all eventually be copied into
     > GNU document application. However, I did put all headers in bold to help
     > distinguish them.

     It looks pretty good to me as a point to start from.  I think
     that it's a good point to begin converting into Texinfo format.
     Thank you!

     Before we can incorporate this into PSPP, we will need the
     copyright paperwork.  Do you still have the form that I sent to
     you earlier?  I can send it again, if need be.

It looks good - a great introduction and quite comprehensive guide to the
more advanced features.  I particularly like the way you consicely
describe concepts as they are encountered, without detracting
from the flow of the tutorial.

There's a lot to be tidied up, but I agree with Ben:  integrating it into the
existing Texinfo is probably the next step.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://keys.gnupg.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.