pspp-dev

Just a little question

From: Manuel Perez
Subject: Just a little question
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 20:43:14 +0200

Hi, everybody

I have a doubt, and I don´t know who has the thrut.

I run this problen in PSPP and in SPSS and I have two differents results.  The limits of the confidence interval are sigificatvely differents.
Can you tell me why?

The parameters of the test are

The results was in PSPP

And in SPSS , this

In my hope that this kind of considerations (tests) may help to the project.

Best regards,

Manuel Perez