pspp-dev

Again Sincerest Apologies For Dropping Out for 6 Months

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Again Sincerest Apologies For Dropping Out for 6 Months
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 08:59:22 -0700 (PDT)

Again sorry about the long (6 month) absence of communication. During part of that time this laptop was not accessible, and I could not remember the email I used to communicate with you as I had set one up soley for use with this volunteer work.

If it's not too late ( as in someone else has put the chapter in texinfo ) then I should have this finished this upcoming week. I'm working on it now on the off chance that in all likely hood no one has put it the alternate format, yet.

Regards,

Selma