pspp-dev

Ignore The Table of Contents in pdf

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Ignore The Table of Contents in pdf
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 05:56:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

If you do a flick through the chapter I'd ignore the table of contents which don't list anything beyond the output viewer, I would guess becuase of a clash of node names with the output viewer chapter that follows. That said, the gui output viewer section is brief and I beleive? the gui output viewer is a tad bit different from the command line output. On this note when I fine tune the chapter I will put references relavent parts of the rest of the manual.
.... don't worry I'm going to tidy up the chapter as format wise it looks a bit of a mess. Fingers crossed it will be done by the end of today, tommorrow at the latest,. because I don't have much more to do with it at this point.

Selma