pspp-dev

Re: Nearly Done: Attached what I have so far.

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Re: Nearly Done: Attached what I have so far.
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:03:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Ok I'll get on with the references, but I've allready looked into the question of image sharpness and have mangaged to improve the images such that they are all readable using an "unsharp mask" in image magick. There is room for improvement there,  which I'll look into at a later time as you suggest.

Regards,

Selma