pspp-dev

Pdf of whole manual Including GUI chapter Attached

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Pdf of whole manual Including GUI chapter Attached
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 08:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

I'm able to compile an older version. The GUI chapter fits in quite nicely. It's  called Invoking Psppire as you requested.

I don't think I need to state; ignore the spacing. Although I put in manual page breaks in the first 30 pages of the chapter to see what it looks like. But note I'll be redoing those to start a new page with new sub sections and sections if they are longish.