pspp-dev

Re: PSPP row and data size limitations

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP row and data size limitations
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:14:02 +0100

No.  There are no such limitations, beyond the capacity of your system.

For such as large dataset, however, it will take time to run.
I would recommend that you run your analyses as a pre-prepared batch file, and
avoid the graphic user interface since it will slow the process down.

It may also be a good idea to increase the SET WORKSPACE setting, to allow your
system to make more use of the machine's available memory.

J'