pspp-dev

Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP

From: Hugo Alejandro
Subject: Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 07:00:25 -0400

Thank you. I hope the answer comes to the correct mailing list.

In the previous message, I forgot to mention a few things:
→ PSPP art, is licensed under CC A-share-alike
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/) as well as projects
which it derives.
→ The menu icons for the analysis, are not yet included (This problem
for usability and readability in its design).
→ The symbolic icons are in *.svg with the intention of using support
capabilities in GTK +
(http://www.hadess.net/2010/04/symbolic-icons-support-in-gtk.html) but
can easily be ported to another format.
→ One reason to work on this idea, is to promote the use of the
toolbar of the application.
→  It is considered to create a theme of icons in high contrast for
accessibility reasons.