pspp-dev

PSPP-dev-utilities

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: PSPP-dev-utilities
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:02:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.

I created a new repository on my Github account, with the intent of providing
useful material for the development of PSPP.

https://github.com/bedf/PSPP-dev-utilities

In the repository can be found the following:
→ data-files: data files in various formats supported by SPSS v22 (password for
the encrypted files will be "pspp" without the quotes)
→ output-files: Sample of different output files in different formats
(including *.spv)
→ spss-gui-screenshots: Screenshot of some of the features of SPSS. This can
help you visualize how it works SPSS GUI.

For now only the folder "data-files" has content, which I'll fill in the coming
weeks. Also will include production jobs and files from other statistical
software to which I have access (such as Stata 12).

I hope you find it useful for the development of PSPP.

Best Regards
--
Bastián Díaz