pspp-dev

Change image for "about" dialogue

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Change image for "about" dialogue
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 07:41:51 -0700 (PDT)

John, now that you've added support for scalable version of the application
icon, could redirect the image to be used in the about dialogue in a larger
size? (eg. 128x128).

I really do not know how to make that change and do not want to break something.

In the last update I changed the icon for about dialogue by the
applicationicon, since many applications use the same configuration and it
seemed the most appropriate. Now with support scalable icon, it is not
necessary to duplicate the same image.

Thanks in advance.

--
Bastián Díaz