pspp-dev

Re: gtk3

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: gtk3
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 22:37:10 -0700 (PDT)

I'm adapting the current flat icons set to have the same characteristics as gnome-symbolic-icon in GTK +3. Is it possible to have an installation of pspp/ psppire GTK +2 and GTK +3 on the same computer for testing?.

To make effective test, the images must be used directly in *.svg format, and I think should make changes to Smake and other files.

Regards
--
Bastián Díaz