pspp-dev

Re: New Japanese PO file for 'pspp' (version 0.8.1)

From: Tetsuya SUGA [titech]
Subject: Re: New Japanese PO file for 'pspp' (version 0.8.1)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:50:15 +0900

Dear John,

Thank you for your quick response.

> But I don't understand why you copy the English text into where the Japanese
> should go?
> It (for the most part) is not a Japanese translation.
I want to Japanese translation of PSPP as similar to Japanese SPSS as possible.
And I can touch SPSS only in my university's shared PC.

So it takes a little longer to translate them.

Sorry for my execution.

Best regards,

Tetsuya

--
Tetsuya SUGA (Mr.)
Tokyo Institute of Technology (TOKYO TECH)

菅 哲哉
東京工業大学 工学部 経営システム工学科 学部生
E-mail: address@hidden