pspp-dev

oblimin rotations

From: Matej Kovacic
Subject: oblimin rotations
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:20:12 +0100

Hi,

on PSPP-users mailing list I have asked a question about implementing
oblimin or any other non-orthogonal rotation in factor analysis.

John Darrington said that oblimin rotations needed to be
tested very carefully and it seems you need someone to do this testing.

I am willing to help you with testing, however, I need some instructions.

Regards,

Matej