pspp-dev

Re: pspp 0.8.6

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: pspp 0.8.6
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:04:30 +0100

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 11:23:08AM +0100, Harry Thijssen wrote:
     Hi

     I would prefer if there is also a git tag for v0.8.6 this looks better to
     me.

I think we should immediately update the version number to 0.9.1 since that
is the convention what we (used to) use for non-tested snapshow versions.

Ben,  what do you think?

     Besides I think the .pot file of 0.8.6 should be uploaded to the
     translation project so translators can translate for this version.

I'm pretty sure that the .pot file between 0.8.5 and the current HEAD is
identical except for metadata and changes introduced by:

commit 26f3ffbb107db482e1f1f83dbea913462c56ba81