pspp-dev

Filter variable is not workign for regression!!!

From: Elias Estatistics
Subject: Filter variable is not workign for regression!!!
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 18:23:45 +0200

I would like to reproduce this "bug someone else! I have filed it as error.

Filter variable is not working for regression!!!

I have a filter variable 0/1 and when i produce regression statistics together with plots from examine command, i get TWO very different results based on sampel size!

Any adjustment of Filter variable has no any impact on sample size used by regression command!!!

Check it out!

sincerely, elias Tsolis, greek translator of PSPP