pspp-dev

Re: your mail

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: your mail
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 07:05:46 +0200

Pspp-dev is for developer discussion - not for bug reports or help requests.
We have other lists for those.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 06:35:43AM +0200, Per Eisele wrote:
     1. the paired sample t-test dont seem to work on my version

It could be that your version is out of date but you don't say which version
it is, so there is no way to tell.  I suggest that you update to the most
recent release (0.10.2) and if you still see this problem then, in the first
instance, ask for help on address@hidden

     2. aret here any plans for including paired sample ANOVA in near future

Not that I am aware of.  If such a feature would be useful to you then feel
free to submit a "wishlist" bug.   The more information you can provide as
to how such a feature should work - then the higher the chance that it'll
get done.  At a minimum you should provide a reference to an existing feature
in some other software package, or to a paper describing the algorithm.
Better still, implement it yourself and send us a patch.

J'

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encrypted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3