pspp-users

windows installation for psppire

From: unknown-1
Subject: windows installation for psppire
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:33:16 +0200

Hi

Currently I am trying to build a windows installation for psppire. I have 0.6-pre-2 running on my windows-xp system, but the way to build will be too difficult for the average user.  I still have some open issues, but I guess I have solved most of them and think it is possible to create a installation which the  average  user can use.

My questions:
- is somebody else doing the same so I can better spend my time for something else?
- is there a need for such an installation?
- does somebody want to join the windows-port "project"?
  + I think I will need testers especially on a vista environment which I don't have
  + a native English speaker who can check the instructions/read.me

CU