pspp-users

Re: Building PSPP on a Mac

From: Richard Brittain
Subject: Re: Building PSPP on a Mac
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:09:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008, Ben Pfaff wrote:

Richard Brittain <address@hidden> writes:

Building PSPP on Mac OSX

Also, John Darrington pointed out that recently a binary package
for PSPP has appeared at:
http://www.evolutionbeach.org/2008/10/stats-for-students-pspp.html

This looks great, except that unless I'm missing something, it contains only the executables (for i386) and no shared libraries. Even if all the prerequsite shared libraries are assumed present, don't we need libpsppire.dylib and libpsppwidgets.dylib too ?

I'm trying a build now on a newly updated 10.5 system (PPC architecture)

Richard
--
Richard Brittain,  Kiewit Computing Services, 6224 Baker/Berry Library
                   Dartmouth College, Hanover NH 03755